Personal Information Protection Policy
Kotohira-Bus Co., Ltd.(the "Company") will protect, maintain and respect personal information as set forth below by clearing the philosophy of Personal Information Protection and recognizing the importance of handling any types of information which can identify a specific person(personal information) appropriately as social responsibility in order to run travel business.
1. The Company will appropriately manage personal information by staffing a person in charge for each department handling personal information.
2. The Company will obtain personal information only within reasonable extent to achieve purpose of usage by first clearly explaining the purpose of usage when obtaining personal information. We will not use such information for purposes other than the original intent and will implement appropriate measures for it.
3. The Company will use the personal information only within reasonable extent to achieve purpose of usage. If usage requires exceeding the scope, unless permitted under the Law, we will receive prior consent of the identified person.
4. The Company will provide personal information only within reasonable extent to achieve purpose of usage. In addition, the Company will not disclose or provide any personal information collected to a third party unless consent is received from the person or permitted under the Law. When entrusting a third party to use device with personal information recorded for investigation or maintenance, appropriate security management of the personal information shall be strictly enforced by concluding agreements, etc.
5. The Company will locate a "Personal Information Inquiry Window" and reply appropriately, faithfully and promptly to inquiries and claims regarding the personal information the Company possess. When disclosing, correcting, deleting, suspending usage of personal information the Company possess is requested, the Company will promptly respond to the person making the request within a reasonable extent.
6. The Company will perform all appropriate security measures in order to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, and prevent loss, destruction, falsification, and disclosure of personal information and take remedial action against such incidents.
7. The Company will comply with applicable laws and rules for personal information and, when appropriate, review our efforts in the above items for improvement.
Establishment: March 1, 2011
Last Revised: Feburary 1, 2017
Kotohira-Bus Co., Ltd. CEO:Taijiro Kusunoki
Deal with personal information
Kotohira-Bus Co., Ltd. (herein after referred to as "the Company" or "we") will handle and protect personal information as set for below to assure customer safety. As you will be deemed to have agreed these terms upon your use of this site, please do not provide personal information unless you accept them. Further, it is your option to choose which fields of personal information you provide to the Company for registration, request of documents, inquiries, etc., however, please note that if all or parts of personal information is not provided, and the Company is unable to reach in contact with you or unable to go through the procedure required in order to arrange or receive travel services, we may not be able to complete registration or respond to inquiries, and you may not be able to fully receive the service desired.
- Name of business: Kotohira-Bus Co., Ltd.
- Provision of personal information to a third party
The Company will provide personal information such as customer's name, gender, age, address, phone number and email address by sending such information through FAX or email to transportation and accommodation facilities, insurance companies and agents within a reasonable extent for going through process in order to arrange and receive travel services registered or for going through process required to receive insurance coverage or to incur liabilities in a case of accidents upon the Company's Travel Contract.
- Purpose of use of personal information
The personal information (name, address, phone number, birth date, email address, credit card information, user history of the Company, etc.) retained from customers directly or through contract agency will be used to reach in contact with customers, to go through process in order to arrange and receive services provided by transportation and accommodation facilities for trips and services registered within a reasonable extent, and for the Company to send/deliver direct emails and newsletters. Personal information of applicants will be used for employment selection, and that of employees will be used for labor management.
- Purpose of collection of personal information
Please note that the Company will be collecting and handling customer's personal information as set forth below.
1. The purpose of collecting and range of use will be described in pamphlets, registration forms, and the Company's homepage and your consent will be required.
2. The personal information will not be used for any purpose other than collecting without consent from the person.
3. Information may be entrusted to a third party.
4. We must receive parental consent if the reservation is made in a minor's name.
- Notifying the purpose of usage, replenishing, correcting, deleting, suspending usage, disclosing, erasing or refusing offer of personal information
When notifying the purpose of usage, replenishing, correcting, deleting, suspending usage, disclosing, erasing or refusing offer regarding retained personal information of our customers, applicants, employees(include former employees) is requested, the Company will promptly respond to the person making the request within a reasonable extent.
If you wish to receive notification of the purpose of usage, correct, or delete provided data, verifying the identity of the individual making the request is required. For details, please contact the "Inquiry Window" below.
- Usage of Cookie
Some of the pages of the Company's website uses cookie. A cookie is a small text file that stores wide range of information accessed from each site in order for you to identify information as you navigate different websites.
Further, you can control whether or not to accept cookies, or delete cookies received.
Window for inquiry regarding Personal Information
[Window for inquiry regarding Personal Information]
Kotohira-Bus Co., Ltd. Personal Information Protection administrator: Yasushi Miyamoto
1228-1, Kotohira-cho, Nakatado-gun, Kagawa. Japan
Phone No. ＋81-877-73-3341(week day10:00～18:00)
Japan Information Processing and DEvelopment Center(JIPDEC)
Phone No. 03-5860-7565
Free dial: 0120-700-779 (Weekdays 9:30am～12:00pm, 1:00pm～4:30pm)